Job Profile Summary
All candidates must be within ~100mi of Wyomissing, PA.
CAI is looking for Service Desk Analysts to support one of our top clients in the area. The Service Desk Analyst I position is a key technical support role. The analyst must communicate with individual clients in order to understand their technical (IT) problems and communicate a resolution and/or escalate the issue and manage the incident resolution process. This role has a significant influence on customer service and customer satisfaction.
This is a remote position with several shifts available.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to incoming call and e-mail queues promptly and document incidents accurately and simultaneously into the ticketing system.
- Monitor tickets generated by Network Management Systems for critical network problems; perform first-level troubleshooting to diagnose issues and escalate to the appropriate provider.
- Monitor and enforce system security guidelines for all clients. Create user accounts and access rights for clients when applicable.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Proactively support and maintain effective user relationships by educating clients on system operations and applications.
- Utilize the Knowledge Base to research, resolve, and respond to incidents and requests received via phone and e-mail in a timely manner, in accordance with incident management standards.
- Provide accurate troubleshooting and creative solutions to user problems of basic to moderately complex nature to ensure customer productivity.
- Manage the incident resolution process for all open incidents by following up with assigned support personnel and/or the affected user to ensure timely incident resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant software, hardware, systems, and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Submit accurate, innovative resolutions to internal and customer knowledge base.
- Absorb feedback from management and from the Quality Assurance Program and monthly agent scorecards.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement model; strengthening skills and working on areas of opportunity.
- Keep an open mind, positive attitude, and contribute to team camaraderie to effectively meet goals and expectations.
Qualifications Experience/Education Required
- Associates Degree from college or technical school preferred. Equivalent technical experience also considered in lieu of education.
- A+ or similar certification preferred.
- One year of phone-based customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent oral, organizational, typing, and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of PC’s, operating systems, applications, networks, and hardware concepts.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with others to achieve team goals.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
Reasonable Accommodation Statement:
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to or 824 – 8111.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06IDWRW2uhvGYAb