As a valued colleague on our team, you will assist in performing loan reviews in areas of loan origination, credit underwriting, quality control, and loan delivery to ensure that loans adhere to the firm’s specific guidelines and requirements related to credit, collateral, and data accuracy. In this position, you will report on credit quality, collaborate with internal policy and strategy teams, communicate loan defects to stakeholders, and work with lenders and internal partners to resolve issues.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
* Assist team in reviewing loans for quality assurance, misrepresentation, and risk related to credit, collateral, and data accuracy. May communicate loan defects to lenders and stakeholders.
* Ensure compliance with the firm’s eligibility requirements and underwriting standards. Assist the team to identify potential fraud and investigate methods of resolving issues.
* Review work for compliance with internal underwriting standards and quality assurance, and assist the team to analyze and report on loan quality issues.
* Review outstanding repurchases and work with lenders to resolve complicated repurchase or make whole requests. Assist team to investigate lender responses and rebuttals to resolve significant issues. May analyze acceptance of repurchase alternatives to offset risk. *
Collaborate with team to identify lender challenges.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
* 5 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Minimum 10 years underwriting experience
* Familiarity with TRID/Closing Disclosures
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to summarize analysis of work
* Working Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?H4pQGBEKaBLlEvFMq3794Qa