As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2
Washington, DC 20024
6+ Months Contract (Possible Fulltime)
- Works under the direction of a Supervisory Paralegal. Work products are reviewed prior to submission; however, often develops these products with minimal direct supervision other than written guidelines.
- Performs moderately complex legal research; synopsizes transcripts of hearings and oral arguments for attorney use; reviews case related materials and, for example, identifies potentially conflicting statements or areas requiring further investigation; writes preliminary drafts of simple legal memoranda and correspondence.
- Conducts database reviews in Relativity (including coding/ redacting/ saved searches / mass tagging); generate privilege logs; generates productions; communicates with opposing counsel; burns productions to disc or uploads to encrypted box account; generates witness binders; support onsite trial; interviewing aggrieved persons.
- At least two years of litigation paralegal experience required
- At least one year of experience in automated litigation support
- Requires paralegal certificate or JD.
- At least two years of litigation paralegal experience required; trial experience very extremely helpful.
- At least one year of experience in automated litigation support.
- Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court system, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Role also requires hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
- Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under extreme pressure will be very important.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
US Professional Services
12901 Worldgate Drive, Suite 510, Herndon, VA 20170
(Whatsapp Me) |
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06JeWJEYuvhnHAb