A medical center in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley is looking for a critical care intensivist to join their team.
You will join a growing group of 7 physicians and 7 NP/PAs in a hospital-employed setting. This is an excellent opportunity to partner with a collegial team of physicians and advanced practice providers in a highly managed ICU setting. You will enjoy a high quality of life and work/call schedule.
The hospital is a regional referral center serving an 18-county market with over 250 physicians and was named Virginia’s most recommended hospital by HCAHP. Their busy practice encompasses all aspects of critical care medicine including neurosciences and cardiac surgery. There are even opportunities to teach allied health students and FP residents if desired.
Winchester, Virginia is a model community in the Shenandoah Valley with specially endowed public schools, outstanding private school systems, music conservatory, university, outdoor recreation, rich history, and affordable housing. Washington DC is just a short drive away.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to CompHealth and refer to job #.
*Quick Facts:** Join a growing group of 7 physicians and 7 NP/PAs in a hospital-employed setting
* You will work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule
* 100% inpatient position in a closed ICU
* No call on your off block
* Pulmonology experience and training is preferred but optional
* High quality of life and work/call schedule
* Comes with a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment, and more
* Winchester is only 60 miles from the cultural activities in Washington, DC
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?39e3RcFOq6bR5sVFqN0XqQd