A facility in Harrisburg, PA is seeking a Family Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their team working primarily with the child/adolescent population. This position is a 100% outpatient clinical setting and must be able to see and provide care to patients of all ages. Experience is preferred as a nurse practitioner, new graduates with strong psychiatric RN background encouraged to apply.
The provider will be responsible for conducting initial psychiatric evaluations, for children and adults, to determine medication needs, prescribe medications, document evaluations, and interactions, monitor patients progress, etc. Provider may have opportunity to precept/mentor other advanced practice providers.
This is a full time, permanent position that offers great benefits and tuition reimbursement. The provider must have a Pennsylvania license and prescriptive authority.
For more information and to be considered for this position, please send your most up to date CV to or call Marina at .
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- 100% Outpatient, Clinic Setting
- Must be able to see all ages – will work primarily with child/adolescent population
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Experience preferred, new grads welcome to apply
- Must have Pennsylvania license
- Must have Prescriptive Authority
- Active and thriving office of Advanced Practice Providers
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pPlOwfK%2fiLsQaGv%2btKqoBQo