CompHealth is currently assisting a Mississippi group with their search for an OB/GYN. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with shared call. You will be joining four people in the group and the hospital does 1,000 deliveries a year. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Mississippi medical license, if necessary. They will look at 2020 and 2021 candidates, and J1 and H-B visas.
This opportunity has an income guarantee plus production bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a $25k sign-on bonus, CME time, and malpractice insurance.
The Greenville area offers a unique combination of history, heritage, cultural attractions, fishing and boating, superb dining, and special events.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Courtenay Quinn at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Employed or income guarantee
- Production and sign-on bonus
- Monday through Friday
- Shared call schedule
- Join 4 people in the group
- Hospital does 1,000 deliveries a year
- Will consider at 2020 and 2021
- Can sponsor J1 and H-1B visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?tIfNKiSXLe75dibcvbpeXgu