An academic affiliated hospital located in Long Island is looking for a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join their team in their NICU and Labor and Delivery Unit. NNP certification is required. Although the facility would prefer an experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, they will consider a New Grad with Neonatal RN experience. Must have labor and delivery and resuscitation experience.
For more information on this and other NP opportunities nationwide, please call or email Kristen Levins at ; email resume to . Reference JOB-.
- State-of-the-art Labor/Delivery Unit and NICU
- Must be NNP Certified
- Neonatal, Labor/Deliver, and Resuscitation Experience is Required
- 24-Hour Shifts
- Great benefits including retirement plans
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- CompHealth Recruiter with you every step of the way!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YLPfdHrficPop6A38CFZOQg