CompHealth is currently assisting an outpatient facility in Texas with their search for a family physician. The facility needs a physician to help cover the growing community. The schedule is a 40-hour work week and you will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates.
You will be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement plan, malpractice insurance, health benefits, and PTO.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Outpatient only
- 40 hour work week
- Paid additionally for call
- 18 to 22 patients per day
- Full range of comprehensive care
- The latest in diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative service
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located between Houston and Dallas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?TZ5jlYOC12o4comz4CYoZQm