Community Tax, a national leader in Tax resolution and related tax services, is currently seeking an experienced Attorney or Enrolled Agent practitioner, with high volume tax resolution services experience, for a fast track to a leadership role as we continue to expand our national presence.
The Senior Tax Practitioner is responsible exhibiting leadership in assessing, preparing and negotiating cases on behalf of taxpayers facing IRS collections and compliance issues. You and your team represent Taxpayers on Tax Resolution matters through negotiations with the IRS, and state taxing authorities. This includes but is not limited to submitting/negotiating IRS Offers in Compromise, Innocent Spouse requests, Penalty Abatement requests, Installment Agreement Set-Ups, defense of seizure actions, Appeals, and more.
You will have responsibility for oversight of the cases through to conclusion. We are a fast-growing dynamic firm where you will enjoy a fast paced, collaborative environment managing your own caseload and will be groomed to lead a team of Attorney and EA practitioners as well as para professional support staff. Successful candidate will be a licensed Attorney or EA with high volume experience. We are seeking a senior member that can contribute to an already experienced staff.
- 3+ years of experience representing taxpayers before the IRS and state taxing authorities, specific to compliance and collections.
- Candidates must be licensed to represent taxpayers before the IRS as either a licensed Attorney or Enrolled Agent (EA)
- A competitive and tenacious spirit with a sense of professional and personal accountability
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of Attorney or EA practitioners and support staff
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and research skills proven ability to work under pressure with competing priorities and stringent deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competent in MS Office products
- Bilingual Fluency in English / Spanish is a plus
- STRONG WORTH ETHIC
You’ll enjoy challenging work in a highly visible position, career growth and development including in house CLE and CPE education and training, competitive compensation and incentive opportunities, and a comprehensive suite of employee benefits including:
- Major Medical
- Company paid Life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Commuter benefits
- Paid Vacation
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cVIpS4%2fJvwPefYjimrZHMQd