A new tab will open
The perfect blend of exceptional care and comfortable accommodations, Clovis Community Medical Center remains a top choice for women’s services, labor and delivery, advanced minimally invasive surgeries, sports medicine, and weight-loss surgery. Home to the Marjorie E. Radin Breast Care Center, California’s premier breast care center, we offer screening, diagnostics, and treatments using the most cutting-edge technology available. We’re a family-oriented, suburban hospital at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains that’s part of the Community Medical Centers healthcare network. Expanded in 2012, Clovis Community has 208 all-private rooms – making Clovis Community the only comprehensive hospital in the area with all-private rooms.
Whether for inpatient or outpatient care, we’re here to provide the best possible experience and the highest quality care for the people we serve. That means we are able to offer a variety of ways for you to grow – both in the way you do your job as a healthcare professional and in the way you live your personal life. If you share our passion for providing the best possible care for each and every patient, you should consider a career with our team at Clovis Community Medical Center.
Assists the Manager in planning, organizing, and directing of Case Management services. This position supervises the RN Case Managers within the Case Management/Social Work Department and is responsible for the day-to-day patient care operations as well as team support. Responsible for conflict management, negotiation, team building, communication, budget administration, and coaching/mentoring others. Directs patient assignments, staff scheduling, evaluations, patient flow, and assisting in meeting financial targets by effectively assisting in managing utilization, productivity, personnel, and supplies.
1. Ensures continuity of quality patient care by planning daily staff assignments in both the inpatient and the emergency department through evaluation of census, patient acuity, and staff competency.
2. Facilitates effective communication between hospital staff, medical staff, and management.
3. Provides support and leadership guidance to develop roles, organize, coordinate, and evaluate ongoing case management needs within the organization.
4. Acts as a liaison for daily interdepartmental staffing and patent flow/work issues including evaluating outcomes, providing feedback, and developing improvement strategies.
5. Assists Manager and Director with the development, implementation, and evaluation of department goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and standards of care which contribute to the achievement of departmental objectives.
6. Acts as a mentor/point of contact for all RN Case Managers within the department, as well as other colleagues in the organization, related to any case management need. Stays current with the latest clinical/technological advances and shares knowledge with staff as appropriate.
7. Assess staff development needs and provides opportunities for the ongoing education and professional development of staff members.
8. Attends education seminars as staffing allows and reports education gained to all staff and leadership.
9. Provides coverage as a team resource during staff shortage.
10. Administers the HR processes for employees: participates in the hiring and interviewing process; completes time and attendance; completes the performance evaluation process to ensure consistent evaluations within scheduled time frames; performs disciplinary processes in service area and advises the Manager/Director of all final written warnings and terminations.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Graduate of an approved nursing program required
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
3 years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry or healthcare setting required
Experience in Case Management and providing mentorship, education, and training to interdisciplinary staff required
1 year of supervisory experience in an acute care hospital preferred
Licenses and Certifications
RN – Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
BLS – Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required
ACM – Accredited Case Management Certification (ACMA) preferred
Associated topics: care, care unit, coronary, infusion, mhb, neonatal, psychatric, recovery, tcu, transitional
To Apply: Click Here