A new tab will open
Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital is a campus of Community Regional Medical Center that is known for its luxurious accommodations, excellent patient experience and five-star cardiac, vascular and bariatric surgery services. With 57 beds (48 are private patient suites), we admit more than 3,100 patients annually and provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
We provide excellent health benefits along with a 403(b) package to plan for your future. Additionally, you will accrue paid time off (PTO) from your first day of employment. Other Benefits include; Long-term Disability Insurance, Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage, Educational Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Retirement Planning classes, onsite Fitness Center with free Personal Trainers, and concierge services.
Our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. This is why we provide unparalleled resources, benefits and a variety of incentives including referral bonuses, special compensation packages and generous relocation bonuses for eligible positions.
Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital is adding an additional position to its Telemetry Unit. The FHSH Telemetry Unit is a 24 bed, monitored unit. RN to patient ratio is 1:4 or less depending on the acuity of the patient.
- Would you like to join a team where your talents will be used to the fullest?
- Are you a skilled Cardiac nurse with the ambition to hone your skills as part of a specialized team?
- Do you want to be part of a growing practice, with many opportunities for added responsibilities and professional growth?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital is seeking nurses like you for challenging 12 hour shifts.
In this role you will provide care to pre and post open heart surgery patients, stable LVAD patients, and post Cath Lab interventional patients. In the FHSH Telemetry Unit, you will care for patients with coronary stents, carotid stents, peripheral stents and endovascular grafts who all require arterial line monitoring.
Minimum requirements include: Graduation from an accredited registered nursing program. Current RN license for the state of California and BLS & ACLS certification.
Qualities and experience we are looking for:
- Ability to work closely with Cardiovascular team members.
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills.
- Desire to work closely with skilled Surgeons and Cardiologists in all areas of this specialty.
- Adult Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required within 3 months into job.
Associated topics: care, ccu, coronary, hospice, intensive, maternal, neonatal, nurse rn, recovery, registed
To Apply: Click Here