Be a part of One Team One Mission!
Would you like to be part of an organization that believes in being passionate about what you do?
Do you want the ability to be involved in the community you work in and spending time involved with numerous charitable organizations?
Join the CFCU family where we put our members and team members first.
Our Total Rewards package includes medical, dental, and vision with a generous time-off package, matching 401 (k), and paid time off to do volunteer work.
A Day in the Life
Member Service Representatives are the face of Community Financial and are responsible for creating a welcoming environment for our members. This position performs a high volume of member transactions with an enthusiastic and friendly manner, which, along with referrals, results in outstanding member satisfaction.
This is a part-time position Monday-Saturday, with a day off during the week.
Work schedule varies based on branch needs.
Compensation starts at $18 per hour.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
T he minimum requirement for any team member of our company is to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, with a commitment to a workplace of dignity and respect, in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity standards and regulations. We also require, as a minimum standard, that all team members have the ability to accept direction and constructive criticism from supervisors and managers.
- Handle day-to-day cash transactions in a timely and efficient manner while actively listening to members, engaging them in conversation, and educating them on the products and services
- Meet or exceed a high level of service delivery.
- Promote and identify referral opportunities to enhance member relationships and achieve referral goals.
- Consistently balance a cash drawer within specified guidelines.
- Comply with internal cash control guidelines and secure control of cash at all times.
- Perform other duties as directed by leadership.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience.
- Proficiency using Excel and Word.
- Member-focused: Championing our service philosophies to all internal & external members.
- People-person: Enjoying being around people.
- Enthusiastic: Expressing passion and maintaining positive perspectives.
- Productive: Achieving excellence with attention to detail.
- Proactive: Taking initiative and ownership.
- Analytical: Using critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Organized: Efficiently managing time and other resources.
- Communicative: Accurately expressing oneself verbally and in writing.
- Supportive: Being approachable, respectful, and team-oriented.
- Teachable: Embracing continuous improvement.
- Confidential: Maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Compliant: Respecting regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Computer proficient: Adept at using computers.
In-office working conditions are normal. Exposed to potentially hazardous conditions, such as robbery. Receives detailed instructions and security procedures on an annual basis to minimize risk. Lighting, temperature, audio, and work space are all sufficient. Work requires the ability to constantly operate a computer and the ability to read, type, and communicate. Work also requires lifting up to 50 pounds of work-related supplies.
Disclaimer/Intent and Function of Job Descriptions:
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification. Because the nature of positions and job functions can change over time, this job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all essential functions, duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job. Job duties may be changed or modified in the Credit Union’s discretion. The Credit Union will keep team members updated on key functions, duties, and requirements of their position by communications from the Credit Union and by updating the job description from time to time. Any team member with questions about the nature of their job duties is encouraged to consult with his or her supervisor.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
Community Financial Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable Federal, State or local laws.
Note: If you have issues applying, please try using the Google Chrome or Firefox web browsers on a computer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?wpK4VGMlkQuRyMbT3IG0ngs