Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow
Cognizant Business Consulting
Cognizant Business Consulting (CBC) is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. With over 3,400 consultants worldwide, Cognizant Business Consulting (CBC) offers high-value consulting services that improve business performance and operational productivity, lower operational expenses and enhance overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industry expertise, program and change management capabilities and analytical objectivity to help improve business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformation and increase shareholder value. We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Roadmap Development, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The CBC team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
Role and Responsibilities
Cognizant seeks consultants to provide guidance and subject matter expertise in the area of PBM/Pharmacy benefit operations. The scope includes benefit services operations; plan design, formulary, networks and the end to end experience of contracting, modeling, intake, set-up, testing, implementation and reporting. The consultant will provide the business functional perspective and understand the interdependencies and technical implications. The consultant’s role will include collaboration with the technical team to direct functional requirements to technical specifications and help to assess product opportunity convergence.
- Translating complex and varied business needs into application software requirements for Benefits Management System
- Provides subject matter expertise to define the business, testing and implementation needs for the benefits management system
- Define and document user stories along with ensuring proper sign-offs are received from business sponsor
- Translate conceptual ability to statements into functional user stories in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the engineering team. Where vital, create process flow models, specifications, diagrams, and charts.
- Conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations to the product and engineering teams
- Analyze and verify user stories for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Leads meetings with business partners, product management and engineering to socialize the requirements, reviews testing needs and reviews IT solution around application and implementation of technology
- Collaborates with client SME’s, product management and engineering to reviews solutions to address complex and varied business needs.
- Develops test plans, scenarios, scripts and cases and performs user acceptance testing.
- Experience in acting as a liaison between the business and the development team from inception to a deliverable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Business or Related fields.
- PharmD preferred
- 5-10 years of Pharmacy or PBM Operations experience
- Must have good knowledge of healthcare industry practices and HIPAA
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse set of backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to construct meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you are comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you!
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network Assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and dedication to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Job Location : Hopkins, Minnesota, United States || New York, New York, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?TkItgl9WCGEm1Q2wdBrwGQe