A new tab will open
Housekeeper Position Summary:
Housekeepers must follow specific directions and schedules. Cleaning chemicals are potentially dangerous, and housekeepers must handle them properly to avoid injury. They must be thorough in their work and pay attention to details. Under supervision, cleans, polishes and sanitizes public, common and bathroom areas as well as offices; cleans resident’s apartments on a weekly basis or as needed, while interacting in a friendly and courteous manner, to ensure resident and family member satisfaction.
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time employees
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
Responsibilities of the Housekeeper
- Maintain all assigned areas in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Wash, dust, polish, vacuum, mop and sweep all areas of the establishment.
- Clean sinks, tubs, showers and toilets according to prescribed sanitary standards.
- Polish fittings and or fixtures.
- Ensure dusting of all assigned areas.
- Clean and wipe down elevators and buttons.
- Break rooms and bathrooms as assigned.
- Prepare and clean respite rooms when needed.
- Clean empty apartments.
- Sort and wash laundry using machines or by hand as required.
- Iron, fold and distribute clean laundry.
- Change linens on residents’ beds.
- Empty and clean trash cans.
- Sweep assigned patios.
- Listen and respond to resident’s queries and requests.
- Ensure adequate stock of cleaning supplies and linens.
- Maintain clean storage area for equipment and supplies.
- Observe and report any maintenance issues.
- Assist with meal preparation, serving and clean up as well as collection of dirty dishes from assigned \areas.
- Ensures all training pertaining to job, safety and regulations are up to date.
- Responds to resident or community emergencies.
- Basic skills to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Prior experience in housekeeping preferred.
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening attentively to the needs of American seniors, their families, and our employees.
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. We are proud of our teams.
Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check, pre-employment TB and Physical if hired.
To Apply: Click Here