$500 Sign on Bonus for Team Members; $250 first full pay period after hire, $250 after 6 months!
To easily apply for this position, text “tire” to
Full-Time Tire Technician : Need a motivated individual to work in a fast paced environment. Job duties include (but not limited to) mounting tires, balancing tires, rotating tires, fixing flat tires, loading & unloading truck shipments, general shop maintenance. Pay starts at $12-$13
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Perform tire installations and repairs
- Assist in receiving and stocking inventory
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices, including safety ? Maintains professional communication and demeanor with vendors, team members and guests.
- Strong commitment to team work while being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Train other team members as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 year of experience in automotive repair, mechanic, or automotive technician preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing, including background check and drug screen.
Coen’s mission is to impress and satisfy our customers and clients with every visit and make their lives simpler through the following Seven Core Principles.
- Do the right thing, right now, every time
- Embrace change
- Communicate with transparency
- Respect and value guests and team members
- Treat our vendors as partners
- Have a passion for winning
- Commit to making a positive impact on the community
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?mMoDYmYF%2b%2f1OQnaVytJPAAa