Codeworks is an IT Services firm in SE Wisconsin, known for our strong commitment to quality and for our direct client relationships.
Who We’re Looking For!…
A Business Process Analyst with SAAS experience for a direct hire REMOTE 100% with travel opportunity with our client based out of Mequon, Wisconsin area. **Onsite would be a requirement when offices reopen. REMOTE would be the option to start.
Collaborate with external partners and utilize Enterprise System expertise and business process knowledge to identify, analyze and translate business requirements to implement and configure and introduce new efficiencies and automation in the Enterprise system in addition to identifying risks and issues related to missing functionality and feature sets.
- Identify, analyze and translate business requirements through written documentation and interview processes to implement and configure new efficiencies and automation in the Enterprise system. Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure solution meets business needs and requirements
- Identifies risks and issues related missing functionality or feature sets, and seek core system support on complex matters
- Introduce best practices when training users and configuring the Enterprise System
- Conduct training sessions with end users, including new release upgrades.
- Support training team with documenting and delivering quality training material for business users
- Lead analysis of business requirements and develop and socialize optimization strategies
- Recommend solutions to streamline and scale existing workflows
- Lead meetings with the stakeholders and communicate appropriate status, risks, and issues
- Host client meetings and presentations to share findings with solutions
- Lead efforts to prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Contribute to the development of project plans.
- Support client(s) with user acceptance testing and reviewing documented results.
- Assist with documentation, mapping and validation efforts to migrate legacy data
- Assist with workflow planning, documentation, mapping, and user testing of integration points
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis as needed.
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of processes
- Identify opportunities to use data to develop new strategies and improve business processes and performance
- Required Level of Education, Licenses, and/or Certificates
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or combination of education and work experience equivalent.
- Required Level of Experience
- 3-5 years of related experience in an analytical role such as: business analyst, IT analyst etc.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to plan for contingencies and anticipate problems.
- Ability to effectively listen and respond to customers’ needs.
- Ability to effectively convey and receive ideas, information, and directions.
- Ability to build and maintain work relationships and contacts needed to effectively address issues and obstacles.
- Ability to display strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain organized despite multiple interruptions.
- Ability to ask critical questions to assess needs and requirements
- Ability to explain complex concepts easily
- Ability to successfully meet timelines for project plans and manage time effectively
- Ability to translate business goals and requirements into documented requirements
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Build strong relationships with business partners.
- Successfully manage competing priorities and navigate within ambiguity
- Preferred Level of Education, License, and/or Certificates
- Certified Business Analysis Professional
- Certified Quality Technician
- Certified Quality Engineer
- Certified Quality Auditor
- Preferred Level of Experience
- 5+ years of related experience in an analytical role such as: business analyst, IT analyst etc.
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of industry standards
- Knowledge of Enterprise System
- Demonstrates competencies in a variety of quality philosophies, systems, and tools
- Experience with SQL
Travel: Long-term 25-50% travel required
Local candidates to Milwaukee area will be given priority. If you feel that you meet the qualifications listed above and are open to working in the Milwaukee area, please forward your resume in Word format to .
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with an office in Madison, WI-Codeworks has over 23+ years of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies in Wisconsin as well as our client’s national locations. Our recruiting team is extremely good at evaluating, advising, and connecting IT professionals with new opportunities that will satisfy their expectations both in salary and opportunity for growth.
For more information, please visit our website at: .
For priority career/job posting updates, please follow us on
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?X1BvGN%2bJzUb0K4rmjqqvZgg