Heavy Duty Truck Sales Representative Job Summary
The ideal candidate will be responsible for selling heavy duty Peterbilt trucks (medium duty included) in a designated territory to existing and new accounts.
The representative will be responsible for interacting with established accounts plus developing new prospects within the territory. Heavy Duty Truck Sales Representative Benefits* Medical benefits (including dental, vision and life insurance)
* 401(K) Plan w/ matching * Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays Heavy Duty Truck Sales Representative Responsibilities* Prospect customers and accounts within an assigned territory
* Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy, keep buyers up to date on industry trends, CARB/Federal regulations plus products and services offered by our company
* Specifying/building trucks on Peterbilt software system, with a confident understanding of mechanical components
* Report to management utilizing company CRM system
* Detail reports using Microsoft applications to communicate with customers, management, internal departments and Peterbilt
* Access Peterbilt eportal (website) to review/modify truck orders and stay current with training modules
* Build and present proposals plus PowerPoint presentations to clients
* Coordinate customer needs within the various departments of service, parts, finance and mangement
Heavy Duty Truck Sales Representative Qualifications The ideal candidate will have truck, leasing, heavy equipment or transportation industry related indsutrial sales experience.
However, candidates without industry experience, must have a minimum of 2 year sales experience and a 4 year college degree.
This position will require a person with excellent verbal and written skills, self-motivated, confident prospecting new accounts plus a quality team player who can successfully work with our company departments.
Must also have a clean DMV record and current driver’s license.
Coast Counties Peterbilt San LeandroCoast Counties Peterbilt is a family owned and operated company with 6 full service dealer locations in the greater bay area & is looking to grow to new locations.
Coast Counties Peterbilt is the oldest active Peterbilt dealership in the nation making our organization strong enough to take advantage of every opportunity in the market place yet efficient enough so immediate decisions are just a phone call away.
If you are a candidate that fits our sales position requirements and looking for a long term career with a First Class company we are interested in meeting with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Category: Sales , Keywords: Automotive Salesperson
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?mMoDYmYF%2b%2f20kSxaAYDDVAa