e are seeking a talented Systems Engineer IV to perform enterprise project work for new and existing custom and client server based applications that are secure, scalable, and robust.
- This position is flexibly-remote. That means that this position is currently remote due to COVID. Once we make the transition back into the office, there may be flexibility for a hybrid schedule of both remote and in-office work.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Build and support physical and virtualized servers in a highly regulated environment.
- Advanced skills in performing infrastructure maintenance activities such as: patching, capacity planning, monitoring, configuration management, troubleshooting and resolving highly complex production problems.
- Build strong internal and external partnerships.
- With tenure/maturity, create and maintain complex systems for the benefit of internal and external customers.
- Build and maintain systems in such a way that exceeds regulatory requirements.
- Ensure security is and remains critical in the design requirements and in the implementation of infrastructure.
- Communicate consistently and effectively with internal business partners to assist in the requirements definition process, and to gain a clear understanding of the appropriate business requirements.
- Lead the creation of technical design documents on complex projects.
- Provide oversight to project team members on infrastructure best practices.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- BS in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent degree, technical training, or equivalent experience can be substituted for degree.
- 10+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Server, SCCM, IIS, Active Directory Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft O365, and Internet Applications.
- 7+ years’ experience with virtualization technologies including VMWare vSphere and/or other virtualization technologies.
- Experience with storage technologies including SAN and NAS
- Expereince with transfer protocols including FTP and SFTP
- Prior experience with cloud technologies is required. Azure would be preferred.
- Expert knowledge of networking protocols, LANs/WANs, telecommunications networks and application software.
- Prior leadership and mentoring to other system engineers.
- Proven ability to lead a technical team to deliver business solutions from requirements through product launch.
- Familiarity with compliance standards such as PCI-DSS is highly preferred.
- Advanced skills in creating and maintaining system scripts, user and group administration, security, tuning, configuration and monitoring of servers.
- Well-versed in ITIL standards.
- Highly proficient in creating and updating documentation as part of infrastructure implementations.
- Proven ability to write and/or implement Powershell scripts for automation.
- Advanced analytical, design and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot system defects and mitigate the risks issues they cause.
- Expert skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation. Understanding and awareness of the business impact of critical incidents.
- Expert understanding of concepts of project planning and project management techniques to assist in small projects and/or group initiatives.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP’s commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits – Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?XKXvTSq98%2bnI4FWeKJsyjwu