Sr. Systems Engineer
Location: Winchester, VA | Bluemont, VA
CMCI provides management consulting and IT services that empower enterprises to achieve their business goals in today’s highly competitive market. Our goal is to seamlessly integrate into each customer’s organization to fully understand their business and technology needs. This approach allows us to quickly deliver high quality solutions while achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction on time and within budget. By choosing CMCI, you are choosing a company that can deliver on business outcomes and mission needs in the most cost-effective manner and without sacrificing capability. As a part of CMCI’s culture of loyalty and commitment to its employees, CMCI is committed to provide a tremendous career path by promoting employees to their highest potential.
Senior Engineer professional to execute the systems engineering lifecycle and provide consultative services regarding technology services to our customer. Senior Engineers will need to be able to implement the various technologies as documented by Implementation Architects, also can identify potential issues and opportunities in customer systems.
- The Systems Engineer is responsible for gathering the highest level of system requirements, based on the users’ needs and other constraints.
- Ensures that this set of high-level requirements is consistent, complete, correct, and operationally defined.
- Partitions large systems into subsystems and components each of which can be handled by a team of engineers.
- Deals with work process, optimization methods, and risk management tools in the given projects for the successful accomplishments according to the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Monitors and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- 3 years in developing Grant Systems
- Working knowledge of the Grants Management process
- Experience in Business Process Engineering and Requirements Gathering
- Ensures the highest levels of application and infrastructure availability.
- Maintains security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Participates in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Plans and implements systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Formulates and designs security systems.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Must be a self-starter, strong leader, and can work independently with little supervision.
- 12 + Years of experience in software design and development.
- Experience in implementing and overseeing cloud computing strategy, and cloud deployment, operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing complex IT solutions on a large Program
- Demonstrated experience designing and modernizing complex enterprise networks and legacy IT systems
- Excellent communication and written skills
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or MS with 10+ years or prior relevant experience.
Clearance Requirement: Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?49MvAlDOaUAW6Lphpt4TNQh