Hope everything is going well at your end.
Below is the very urgent position with my client. Can you please let me know, if you are interested for this Opportunity. If this opportunity is not for you, could we request to forward this email to your colleagues who might be interested for this opportunity.
Position 1: Identity & Access Management Consultant
Position 2: Identity & Access Management Manager/Senior Manager
Northeast Region: Although Accenture has asked to find candidates in Northeast but you can be open to any location in USA, just make sure candidate needs to be within 90 minutes commute from one of the Accenture office locations
few preferred NE locations are : CT – Hartford, MA – Boston, NJ – Florham Park, NY – New York, PA – Philadelphia
Other NE Locations (CT – New Haven, CT – Hartford, DE – Wilmington, MA – Boston, NJ – Jersey City, NJ – Murray Hill, NJ – Florham Park, NY – New York, PA – Philadelphia, PA – Pittsburgh – Northeast
NEW LOCATIONS for NORTHEAST ,,,,,CT – Farmington, CT – Hartford, CT – New Haven, DE – New Castle, DE – Newark, DE – Wilmington, MA – Andover, MA – Bedford, MA – Boston, MA – Cambridge, MA – Milford, ME – Augusta, ME – Kittery, NH – Concord, NH – Manchester, NJ – Camden, NJ – Edison, NJ – Ewing, NJ – Florham Park, NJ – Fort Dix, NJ – Jersey City, NJ – Morristown, NJ – Mt Olive, NJ – Murray Hill, NJ – Pennington, NJ – Trenton, NY – Albany, NY – Buffalo, NY – Garden City, NY – Latham, NY – New York, NY – Pearl River, PA – Philadelphia, PA – Pittsburgh, RI – Cranston, RI – Providence, VT – Colchester)
South Region (Open to travel after Covid restrictions are lifted) Travel: 100% (Monday – Friday) – Although Accenture has asked to find candidates in South Region but you can be open to any location in USA, just make sure candidate needs to be within 90 minutes commute from one of the Accenture office locations
AR – Little Rock, CO – Aurora, CO – Englewood, CO – Fort Collins, DC, DC – Washington, FL – Miami, FL – St. Petersburg, FL – Tampa, GA – Atlanta, LA – New Orleans, MS – Jackson, NC – Charlotte, NC – Raleigh, NM – Albuquerque, NV – North Las Vegas, OK – Ok City, SC Charleston, TN – Jackson, TN – Knoxville, TN – Louisville, TN – Memphis, TN – Nashville, TX – Dallas ,TX – Houston, TX – Las Colinas, VA – Arlington
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products including Oracle, Forgerock, Okta, SailPoint and others.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development, and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
- Helping grow Accenture Security across North America through thought leadership and entrepreneurialism
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in I&AM, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including:
-Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
-Request-based application and resource provisioning
-RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
-Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in consulting and implementation of IAM solutions across various service areas/groups.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills:
-Identity Management as a Service
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk, PingIdentity, Savyint.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree might also be open to Associate degree candidates.
- Exposure to I&AM practitioners and experts
- Prior work experience serving C-Level clients as a security consultant
- Industry-adopted security certifications (e.g. CISSP), as well as I&AM vendor or industry certification such as;
-Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM)
-ForgeRock Certified OpenAM Specialist
- Prior experience in deployment and implementation of custom applications
- Experience with any of the following security areas:
-Information risk, privacy, and strategy (i.e. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance);
-Application security; (i.e. application security testing or security integrations with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDL) )
-Infrastructure security; (i.e.- securing networks and servers or security monitoring)
-Data security or encryption
- Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
- Strong project/program management experience
- Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
- Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
- High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
- Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
Thank you & Best Regards
Tarique Shaikh | Lead US IT Recruiter
Email: tshaikh(at)clifyx.com ;
Planned Leave :-
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?aTyxERJ1WLjnwjqH3xV09At