Client of Co-Source Solutions seeks a Tax Accountant for a contract to hire role
This role will be partially remote and partially in the corporate office
- assisting with the monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial reporting and tax (direct / indirect) compliance requirements.
- aid in implementing software and tools supporting the efficient gathering and analysis of data required for financial reporting and tax compliance.
- Assist in completion of quarterly forecasting of tax expense and interim / annual ASC 740 tax provision workpaper review and consolidation (including key executive metrics) – including completion of external auditor review.
- Ensure tax SharePoint site, calendar and project management tools are updated as needed (monthly, quarterly annually).
- Assist Tax Manager in the creation/implementation of new tools and business process that simplify, standardize and enable operational excellence.
- Prepare various International, Federal (including Form 990 / 990T) & State income tax returns.
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly and annual filings (i.e. Sales and Use Tax. VAT, GST, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Finance
- 0-3 years’ of experience of corporate tax experience
- Strong communication skills
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cv44x0PdnXcp1KNvz6TdIAu