CK Group are recruiting for a Group leader to head up the Downstream Processing team with a fast growing Biotech company in the Immuno-Oncology sector at their site based in Boston, Massachusetts on a permanent basis.
Our client is leading the way in a new generation of IO treatment. They are expanding and have an exciting portfolio of projects that could create the next major advance in Cancer treatment.
*Group Leader Downstream Processing Role:*
As the Group Leader at the Boston facility, you will be responsible for development and implementation of biologics downstream process. You will also be responsible for managing and facilitating technology transfer to the Manufacturing Group and external partners.
In this role, you will be a vital part of the companies success.
*Your main duties will be:*
* Support internal and external teams
* Review and author relevant reports for the lab, regulatory authorities and external partners
* Represent the department in global project and program teams
* Hire and direct a team
* Build the state-of-the-art biologics downstream process infrastructures including FTEs and equipment, workflow, procedures and capabilities for future growth.
* Support internal research effort and process/product development to enable preclinical, tox, clinical, and commercialization activities including candidate selection/discovery, clone selection, cell line, upstream, formulation, and fill/finish development.
* Provide leadership for downstream protein purification activities.
* Direct downstream purification activities.
* Develop models for each unit operation step to facilitate process optimization and characterization.
* Working with Manufacturing, Regulatory, and Quality teams to lead downstream related process improvement, process validation, and process characterization activities.
*The ideal candidate for this role will be MS or PhD qualified and have proven experience with:*
* Strong expertise in process design and development of downstream unit operations.
* Proven track record of improving product purity and yield with economically viable process choices
* Ability to manage and motivating scientists/engineers to achieve results
If you want to play a vital role in the next generation of Immuno-Oncology research and are based in or around the Boston area and this role sounds like it’s the right one for you, please apply.
Quote job ref 48567.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the USA.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pHOBB7%2bmn%2fPuHIKiBsXvKAr