A Branch Operations Specialist (BOS) is responsible for making sure that all employees adhere to branch operations guidelines as well as ensure all systems operate smoothly and efficiently according to established policy and procedures. The BOS is also responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience through their knowledge of available products and services. The BOS demonstrates Civista Bank’s mission to improve the financial lives of our employees and shareholders, to make a difference in the communities that we serve.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Ensure operational tasks are followed & completed daily by all Branch employees.
- Responsible for the retention of operational materials as well as managing audits to ensure operational soundness.
- Create an exceptional customer experience daily by delivering a personal touch, building relationships, assessing needs, recommending products, and referring partners to our customers, thus growing the bank
- Developing an expansive knowledge of products and services to fulfill customer needs and solve problems daily.
- Execute customer requests with speed and accuracy.
- Understanding all aspects of consumer lending in daily and weekly activities; building customer trust and managing relationships through the life of the lending process.
- Constant, consistent communication internally and externally to provide an outstanding customer experience. Adhering to regulations, following policies and procedures to ensure safety and soundness of customers and the bank.
- Dedication to daily personal growth through active learning, adapting to new procedures and systems, and refining skills to grow the organization, and the team.
- Understand and encourage the use of technology in every day banking interactions, including teaching customers how to use technology, mobile banking, P2P, online banking etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 or 3 years’ experience in branch banking environment.
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas of operations; including customer service, new accounts, and lending.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work under deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports and so forth.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand, under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving objects up to 50 lbs.
- Work involves ability to read, hear, write, and communicate professionally both in person and via telephone, and sitting for long periods at a time.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so forth.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
Employer EEOC M/F/D/V
This Position Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.