The Neenah Public Library is seeking an outgoing, customer-service-focused part time Assistant Librarian for the Circulation Department.
As the Assistant Librarian for the Circulation Department you are responsible for coordinating the Volunteer Program as well as performing a variety of circulation support duties. You will have the opportunity to:
- Recruit, plan, train, promote, and supervise the large and fluid library volunteer workforce.
- Facilitate the circulation of library materials such as check in/out, sorting, shelving, and Curbside delivery services.
- Assist customers at the front desk with a variety of services that include creation of new library accounts, resolving account issues, and processing cash/credit card transactions for the sale of merchandise and/or library bill payments.
We need you to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of Library experience
- Volunteer Coordinator or supervisory experience
- Competence in Microsoft Office.
Part-time (20 hrs/wk). Varied schedule that includes days, nights, and weekends.
The starting salary is $17.40 per hour. Benefits include paid vacation, sick time, holidays, and flexible spending for dependent care. This position is not eligible for health or dental insurance.
Want to know more about the library?
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply through our online application system. We are unable to accept paper copies of applications or resumes. Applicants without computer access may apply at the Neenah Public Library via library computers. The position will remain open until filled.
The City of Neenah is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?PugskSDsdHNo54XcdHYBAAl