The Coralville Parks and Recreation department is looking to fill the position of Part Time Recreation Secretary/Receptionist to cover evening and weekend hours at the Recreation Center.
- Under direction handles office duties of a responsible nature, requiring independent judgement in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Types letters, memoranda, reports, special project materials, forms, statements, and direct departmental business, working from rough drafts, notes, verbal instructions, or established procedures
- Replies in person, by telephone, or by correspondence to inquiries from the public
- Supplies general information on department policies and procedures, programs, and facilities
- Refers more difficult queries to appropriate officials
- Requires excellent customer service skills and computer knowledge.
$17.41/hour, applicable 15 hours/week.
Click apply now to apply online today!
Open until filled. Applicants must pass a post-offer, pre-employment physical & drug screen & must reside within 20 minutes of the Coralville city limits after hire.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?6Q0HEPqQJrczyb8P1DgooQv