Key Skill :IT Management
Mandatory Skills Project Management Desired Skills Project Management
Job Description ” Role Description:
We are looking for a Program Manager who will be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization.
You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals.
Proactively monitor, manage, and report on execution of deliverables.
Work Experience: 15-18 years
Work location: Franklin, TN
Must Have Skills: Program and Project Management
Good To Have Skills: Healthcare experience with good development/QA background
Job Requirements: • Strong executive presence • Bring a strategic perspective to CitiusTech and client relationship. • Work closely with client senior leadership and earn their trust. • Culture champion – Practice Agile mindset and evangelize Agile methodology across teams • Bridge builder – Work across teams and facilitate cross team knowledge and solution • Technical background – Solid track record of delivering large scale solutions and solution oriented • Domain expertise – healthcare industry background strongly preferred • Change agent – Challenge existing ways of doing things • Thought leadership – Bring in and propagate thought leadership across onsite team members • Talent Manager – Play an active role as talent manager and work with client manager to understand future needs and facilitate upskill of team members
Key Responsibilities: 1. Bolster senior delivery leadership to improve delivery engagement
2. Provide executive oversight to the onsite CT-eviCore team
3. Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and manage quality assessment approaches for major areas of the delivery process
4. Business value focus
5. Management by metrics for onsite team members
6. Analyze and identify systemic areas for improvement across people, process and technology in delivering the Project benefit to customers and produce findings based on trends in the results
7. Connect findings and recommendations to business initiatives and collaborate with key stakeholders at various management levels
8. Use a “Growth Mindset” approach to design and implement continuous improvement processes
9. Interpret Quality Program data and generate presentations for senior engineering executive reports, meetings, and presentations
10. Deliver Metrics and Priorities across programs with customers
11. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with onsite and offshore team members.
12. Need good hands on experience in Agile Project Management methodologies
13. Need to demonstrate agility in changing business scenario/stakeholder expectations
Technical Experience: 1. Looking for an experienced Program/Delivery Manager, The incumbent should possess an overall experience 16yrs – 20yrs, of which resource should have at least 8years of IT project management experience 2. Expected to have excellent inter personal, communication, written and client management skills Attention to detail and is experienced in working with teams and stakeholders in global environment Professional Attributes: 1. Should be able to motivate team to rise up to the challenge Should be able to work with Senior Stakeholders and have good presentation skills 2. Should be proactive, due diligent and be able to get to the root cause of the problem and be strategic in approach Additional Information : US Healthcare domain experience “
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?d6px1HJYfSOGq%2fHA0HHPTQq