Location: Irving (Texas)
Duration: Long Term
Position: Full Time
CIS Technologies is actively hiring ‘s who are willing to get trained in Salesforce Admin/ Development.
- Basic coding experience, Training will also be provided from the scratch on Salesforce Admin/Development
- Must be open to relocation within the United States
- Highly adept in verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to deliver innovative solutions to complex problems, Learning new technologies, development methods, and programming skills.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality. Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle. Salesforce.com / Force.com development • Work on Salesforce.com, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Integration, REST, SOAP APIs • Work on projects as development team members.
- Build, test and maintain these tools to guarantee all requirements are met.
- Selected candidates will participate in a training program to receive intensive training and development in cutting Salesforce technology
- Roadmap development and prioritization in partnership with the business team and stakeholders. Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06KRHoN2Vxitagb