At Circuit Check, we believe that innovation is a must, and that a challenging and robust environment where the work is consistently new and cutting edge is the best way to foster creativity. If you are ready to further your career in a fast-paced, technology driven organization where our test designs impact products that are used by millions of people around the world every day, then we invite you to join us at Circuit Check.
The Mechanical Assembler fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, sketches and knowledge of machine construction to construct, rebuild, and repair machines and equipment, using manual tools and power tools.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Reads and interprets manufacturing requirements, specifications, procedures and statements of work. Provide recommendations and feedback to engineers and account managers.
- Verifies conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints using measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges and micrometers; reports defective materials.
- Performs bench-type processes to complete mechanical, electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies to specifications using manual tools and electronic and pneumatic tooling. Projects may include large format table top test platforms and large format standalone test platforms.
- Working with other assemblers and technicians in the assembly of products.
- Tests and inspects finished product to ensure conformance to manufacturing specifications and correct any defects.
- Maintains a 5S work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 5 years of mechanical assembly related experience.
- Reading and viewing electronic blueprints or part drawings experience.
- Associates degree in a manufacturing related discipline or a 2 year technician diploma or 3 year technologist program in a related field.
- At least 8 years of mechanical assembly related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of pneumatics and electronic controls.
- Must be a hands-on individual motivated to work in a dynamic, change-based environment.
- Must be able to perform in a team environment with good interpersonal skills committed to the highest quality achievable and work with minimal supervision.
- Focus, great attention to detail and thoroughness in completing work tasks is necessary.
- Requires the ability to use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Understanding and knowledge of Electrostatic Discharge.
- Maintains confidentiality and security of intellectual property (ITAR, Prototype).
- This position may require working additional hours during periods of peak demand.
- Ability to interpret and/or manipulate 2D and 3D CAD drawings.
Physical Requirements (these physical requirements must be performed with or without accommodation):
- Position is based in a manufacturing environment which entails regular exposure to dirt, dust, noise, machine chemicals, fumes and other attributes common to this environment.
- Ability to stand for extended lengths of time is required; bend, reach, stoop and twist as required.
- This position requires simple and firm grasping and fine manipulating of the hands to assemble, operate tooling and testing equipment. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Circuit Check, Inc is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?DvjDPTF85WwLeHOVbSIubwj