Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors is a global consulting enterprise which provides health, safety, environmental, and engineering services to clients across the globe.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors will be the preferred provider of consulting and compliance services in the unbundled market while maintaining our underwriting and loss control capabilities to support Chubb. Our relentless focus on the customer experience will build our brand preference. Our customers will define us as customer-focused, experienced, flexible, creative and efficient.
Plan, coordinate, and execute business development strategies.
- Direct EHS service(s) lead generation and sales for assigned territory
- Develop and manage relationships with buyers of HSE consulting services
- Meet sales objectives
- Use of Customer Relationship Management tool to track and measure sales metrics
- Coordinate activities to enhance presence, commitment, and capabilities in the marketplace
- Implement target industry, service, and account strategies
- Technical Environmental Health and Safety expertise (non-remediation)
- Able to provide senior level HSE technical support
- Strong marketing orientation with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with HSE buyers
- Experience in HSE sales in a consulting environment
- Ability to manage deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation, research and analytical Skills
- Accuracy, efficiency, quality and good judgment
- Excellent oral and written presentation/communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in an Environmental Health and Safety related field
Chubb Global Risk Advisors is a service of ESIS®, Inc., a Chubb company. Chubb Global Risk Advisors provides claim and risk management services to a wide variety of commercial clients. ESIS’ innovative best-in-class approach to program design, integration, and achievement of results aligns with the needs and expectations of our clients’ unique risk management needs. With more than 60 years of experience, and offerings in both the US and globally, ESIS provides one of the industry’s broadest selections of risk management solutions covering both pre and post-loss services. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For more information, visit us at .
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?09KdbbZOjua1JQGhmGpFGgv