Job ID: 2020-BI-PM-HQ-Q4
Category: Information Technology
As a Product Manager with Choptank Transport, you’ll be joining our elite Business Intelligence team in the creation and deployment of large scale, mission-critical software to support a thriving third-party freight broker. Our proprietary software allows our sales and operations teams to seamlessly move freight to keep global supply chains thriving, and allow our customers easy access to their accounts. This position is located in our headquarters at 3601 Choptank Road, Preston, MD 21655 .
- Being an ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEE. Freight never stops moving and with that comes job security and a sense of pride
- Advancement potential: hard work and work ethic is rewarded. 95% of our management team has been promoted from within Choptank
- Casual dress code and work hard/play hard environment – Voted 2018, 2019, & 2020 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation AND 2018, 2019, & 2020 Winner of 50 Best Companies to Sell For
- Mentorship from your experienced team leaders + enrollment in Choptank’s Leadership Development Series = GROWTH for YOU
- Company-sponsored volunteer events, team-building events, and wellness programs to take care of you. You’re more than just a number; you’re a valued part of the Choptank family
- Competitive base salary
- Robust benefits package: two health plans options w/ company contribution, dental, vision, pet insurance, PTO, 401K with match + more
- Facilitate meetings between internal and external stakeholders to gain an understanding of the user experience
- Identify and fill product gaps to increase efficiencies and drive growth
- Ensure projects are on track and within scope
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with our in-house Business Intelligence team to create, plan, and deliver products in a timely manner
- Manage project schedules to meet critical milestones
- Write engaging user stories and use cases
- Collaborate with internal Marketing & Training departments to drive advertisement for and training on new features and product launches
- Embrace our core values: COMMIT, ADAPT, SUCCEED, GROW
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP a bonus, but not required
Choptank Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Choptank Transport is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believes that diverse teams build stronger companies. YOU, as an individual, matter!
If you need assistance completing your application, please email .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?09KdbbZOjuYuZEaaVdjz%2fAv