At CHI Living Communities, we believe a job should be more than simply a means of earning a living. It should be a learning experience, a path to personal growth, and most importantly, a way of putting faith into action.
All full- and part-time employees are eligible for our competitive wage scales, PTO cash out, pay on demand, free CEUs through Relias Learning, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan with a company match and annual contribution. Full-time employees are additionally eligible for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
The LPN provides resident care in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and is responsible for the delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family, and other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team. The LPN is responsible for utilizing principles of the nursing process in carrying out delegated aspects of care for both resident and families. The goal of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining each resident’s identified capabilities at their maximum mental and physical level.
- Performs activities related to the nursing care needs of residents.
- Maintains effective communication with residents, families, staff, and physicians.
- Documents in accordance with nursing policies and procedures.
- Responds to resident needs with appropriate interventions.
- Performs activities related to medications and treatments in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Current license for Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Wisconsin.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Currently certified in CPR.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Iy9klxetq0IGqEkleKpMIQr