- The Unarmed Guard is primarily responsible to perform protective service work such as guarding government owned or leased buildings and property, protecting government equipment and material, and controlling access to government installations by employees and visitors. The Guard will respond to emergencies, enforce government regulations, and conduct crowd, parking, & traffic control, inspections, and perimeter & internal access control. The Guard does not act in the capacity of a law enforcement officer, and has no arrest or apprehension powers.
- Required to follow all company personnel and safety policies, and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
- Will arrive at work in proper uniform and carrying needed, issued equipment.
- Will carry out general and special orders for post assigned.
- Will communicate via radio, telephone and orally according to orders.
- Required to interact and escort as required with public and government personnel.
- Will be responsible for cleanliness of uniform and equipment assigned.
- Meet, greet and interact professionally with employees, VIPs, and the general public
- Maintain poise and self-control under stress.
- Construct and write clear, concise, accurate, and detailed reports in English.
- Read, speak, understand, and apply printed rules, detailed orders, instructions, and training materials in English.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior military, civilian, or security guard experience preferred.
- Honorably discharged (If Applicable)
- Successfully completed all training and have obtained all required permits, licenses, certifications and security clearances for the site.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a DHS T2 security clearance.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand the English language, apply written rules, detailed orders, instructions and training material.
- Have or be able to obtain Unarmed Security Guard License, as may be required by a state.
- Have no record or history of illegal drug use, sale, possession, or manufacture during the previous five years.
- Have no felony convictions and no convictions that reflect on the individual’s reliability including those crimes classified under the Lautenburg Act.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?DvjDPTF85WzZbACrwrhiVQj