CHENEGA FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, LLC
Fort Sill, OK
The Personal Property Specialist processes applications for shipment and storage of personal property
- Utilize the personal property programs, currently ETOPS and DPS for processing applications for shipping and storage of personal property as well as processing forms DD 1299, DD 1797, DD 2278 and DD 1351-2 for PPM “personally procured moves” and computing estimated cost of PPM as well as computing final closeouts of PPM’s; including submission to DFAS for payment. Other duties could involve processing applications for Mobile Home moves, submitting request for shipment of automobiles for “BLUEBARK” (deceased member’s dependents) situations.
- Review orders to determine entitlements; ensure orders and funding are valid prior to movement scheduling.
- Assist units with Non-Temp Storage movement.
- Assist with DPM, UB, and HHG shipment requests.
- Assist with Local Moves to include special circumstance requests which require the Secretarial process to be met prior to scheduling.
- Review the PPCIG during the counseling process with the customer to ensure the customer is aware of shipment restrictions, prohibitions and proper consignment.
- Assist customers with cancellations and change requests; submitting to JPPSO JBLM.
- Assist customers in reviewing their excess cost involving inbound shipments as well as providing the customer contact phone numbers for JPPSO JBLM and or their TSP “Transportation Service Provider”.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to type 45 words per minute.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in commercial/ government or contractor household goods movement operations desired.
- Must be able to pass a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) for computer access.
- Must possess and continuously maintain a current valid driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be computer literate and must be able to use the ETOPS system and DPS program.
- Must become very knowledgeable of Household Good shipping entitlements as outlined in the Joint Travel Regulation
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2bGX3pa8E%2fLWeirlzvxYF0wz