United States – Colorado – Greenwood Village
Posting Job Description
**OUR SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM WILL START WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2ND, 2021.**
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and over 100 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reachs consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
Click here to view what some of our former interns are doing now:
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive pay for both our undergrad, graduate and technology positions.
- Internship will last approximately 10 weeks.
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA or greater
- At time of application, you must be enrolled in an educational institution.
This team is responsible for facilitating intake workflows to support new requests and enhancements that support business enablement. Works within the Spectrum Reach Media Solutions group and acts as liaison between the requesting business units including Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations to the technical teams and development partners.
The IT Business Analyst will assist with research, analysis and requirements support for new and existing projects.
- Assist with analyzing user needs from multiple stakeholder groups to develop well-written functional requirements, use cases, user stories and story boards.
- Work with manager to understand, interpret and document scope, objectives and benefit expectations.
- Work in conjunction with manager andbusiness stakeholders, clients, UX designers, systems analysts, programmers, and others to obtain and document system requirements.
- Participate in Scaled Agile/Scrum-based development environment breaking down large epics into smaller, detailed user stories that developers and quality assurance resources can digest.
- Help align incoming business requests to corporate initiatives/plan of record, determine duplicates, and group similar requests into one feature.
- Assist with maintaining a requirements traceability matrix and other requirements related documents throughout the life of the project.
- Work with team to maintain product backlog and ensure intake/prioritization tools are synchronized.
- Document or participate in software system testing and validation procedures (when needed).
- Perform other duties as required.
- To think critically using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to evaluate requirements and their characteristics. Obtains stakeholder commitments to requirements to include identifying, involving, and documenting stakeholder involvement and decisions.
- Ability to use a requirements management system to document requirements, prioritizes and tracks history of changes. Creates and executes queries in Requirement Management System. Contributes to requirement reviews and refinement meetings.
- Ability to manage the requirements repository.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Area of Interest
Ad Sales, Business Analysis, Information Technology, Intern
6399 S Fiddler’s Green Circle Suite 120, 125, 300, 500 and 600
Controlling Establishment ID
01076 – Greenwood Village 6399 Fiddler
More on Spectrum
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to virtually meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Colorado – Greenwood Village
Posting Job Title (Do Not Exceed 250 Characters)
IT Business Analyst Intern – Summer
80111 – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YoougGHUlICauUBrdgIMOAn