CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed Technical Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding roles for the following opportunity: CGS is currently accepting resumes for a Technology Leadership role overseeing the Workday Platform of one of our clients. The Workday Platform Vice President will work in partnership with Human Resources, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance and Accounts Payable for the firm’s Workday enterprise needs.
- Lead a team of 8-12; prioritize tasks for the team and manage workload; provide technical guidance; review work and manage SDLC process for the team.
- Driving direction and creating a roadmap to strategically maximize the use of Workday
- Own integrations between Workday and internal GL/Legal Billing/Allocation systems; external bank and OCR systems
- Manage the discovery, implementation and deployment phases of multiple projects simultaneously across the Finance and HR Workday landscape; track to and communicate timeline objectives to senior leadership.
- Research, communicate and lead testing of Workday upgrades twice a year across all of the modules (HCM, Finance, AP, etc.) of Workday
- Manage PROD support queue daily; effectively diagnose and communicate root cause and resolution to business users on a timely basis
- Partner with internal business leaders to understand current processes; diagnose technical and procedural pain points, and recommend creative solutions to maximize efficiency and ensure utilization of Workday platform capabilities;
- Use expertise and prior knowledge to recommend best practice resolutions for the organization’s needs;
- Find alternative solutions for unique challenges where necessary, using resources such as Workday Community;
- Serve as liaison to business stakeholders, IT, and third party vendors on an ongoing basis; supporting the prioritization of business and enterprise needs and managing expectations.
- 3-5 years of in-depth Workday Financials and Human Resources experience required. Must have experience with business process configuration, security administration, reporting, and integrations. Expenses, Payroll & Benefits, Learning & Recruiting SKU experience needed
- Prior management of a team and working with stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks;
- Project Management/Delivery Leadership and Business Analysis experience is preferred
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After eight consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?d6px1HJYfSMI%2ffJiEwjAjQq