CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
Our growing National Financial client is looking to hire a Business Analyst with Encompass Training experience.
Where You’re Located 100% REMOTE but located within 100mile radius from Plymouth Meeting PA that can come into the office for team meetings at least 2 times a month.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Validates resource requirements and develops cost estimate models.
- Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interprets, evaluates and interrelates research data and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Plans and coordinates the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Reviews a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities.
- Understands and communicates the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Suggests changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Creates informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conducts insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION – REQUIRED
- BS – Bachelor of Sciences
- 4+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with relational database concepts and client-server concepts.
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred
- Encompass Administrator Training a must
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Mortgage origination knowledge preferred, but not required
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. Voted one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County, after consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles. CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage in rapidly changing business environments.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?U2r8GOUiDKXmHcn%2fLSxlMwm