The company is searching for a professional Director of Finance to oversee the establishment and management of the company’s accounting and finance functions. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and leadership abilities… Primary Responsibilities
- Help establish a new finance function within the company
- Own monthly closing of accounts and preparation of financials, and reporting of actual US GAAP compliant financials versus budgets to tight deadlines (10 day close)
- Manage all general accounting functions, responsible for day-to-day accounting, Revenue Recognition, Invoicing/AR, AP, Payroll, expense reporting, commissions etc.
- Create standard monthly financial statements and dashboard
- Manage Cash, Banking relationships and Cash forecasting processes
- Review all Customer Contracts T’s and C’s for Rev Recognition recording
- Manage Contracts database waterfalls for Bookings, Billings, and Deferred Revenue and Revenue recognition control (ASC 606)
- Perform regular financial analysis.
- Supervise all external audit, tax returns, compliance and internal control processes
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend areas of improvement
- Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the company.
- Prepare necessary business and financial reports to the Board of Directors.
- Manage company Insurance programs Skills Requirements
- Hands-on US GAAP accounting expertise
- Expert Microsoft office user. i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- QuickBooks Pro or Online; ADP or Trinet
- ERP/Project management system implementation experience. E.g. Anaplan, FinancialForce, NetSuite, Adaptive Insight, Host Analytics, SAP etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field or CPA (MBA a plus).
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in accounting and financial management.
- Experience with venture backed company a big plus.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Highest Integrity
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06J2qsxpk4I3Ewb