Contract Length: 6-months
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
CereCore is seeking a Program Manager to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and programs.
- Lead technical meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges around configuration, conversions, and overall system status.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- MBA, strategy consulting or other general management experience preferred.
- PMP certification preferred.
- 5+ years of experience directly managing IT/infrastructure related programs.
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative.
- Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced multi-location (offshore, onshore and nearshore) teams.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills and the comfortable interacting with the C suite and the board of directors.
- Exhibits excellent judgment.
- Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Good project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying road maps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV5rk7FhaMrgBAf