Centurica is the leading provider of due diligence services to help entrepreneurs and investors acquire web-based technology businesses. Our founding team has deep experience buying and selling technology businesses. We’ve used this experience to create a due diligence
service for people and companies who buy web-based businesses.
Over the past five years, we have reviewed thousands of potential M&A deals and helped clients acquire over $500MM of businesses. Our clients are high net worth individuals, private equity funds, family offices, investment and venture backed groups who are looking to acquire businesses for anywhere from $500k to $50MM.
Ecommerce companies involved in mergers and acquisitions face unique and complicated challenges with each transaction. Centurica advises these companies across various areas including marketing, financial and operations due diligence.
This unique role at Centurica provides unmatched insight into a fast growing industry and will not be strictly limited to accounting.
The work will be a challenging, rewarding, fun, and entrepreneurial opportunity for individuals to improve their skill set and gain relevant industry and transaction experience with active entrepreneurs, venture capital and private equity investors.
- Participate in buy-side financial due diligence engagements
- Prepare financial statements, quality of earnings, working capital reports
- Analyze the financial operations of the target companies and identify issues that may impact the purchase price
- Understand and evaluate financial and operational trends of target companies
- Communicate due diligence findings in a formal report
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Demonstrate strong project management skills while managing work streams
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Remote and flexible work options
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent required
- 2+ years of recent audit, transaction advisory or other relevant experience required
- Previous experience in a consulting or top accounting firm preferred
- Current CPA license or in the process of sitting for the CPA exam preferred
- Demonstrated career achievements and academic excellence required
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJMlOZB5uonmbgh