Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures locks and unlocks doors, assists in the Emergency Department, remains alert for fire and safety hazards, controls access into the facility, responds to all emergency codes and helps enforce hospital policies. Performs similar duties to provide a safe and secure hospital environment for patients, employees, and visitors.
What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* Familiarity with Life Safety Codes and Joint Commission Environment of Care Compliance Regulations
* 3 years security related experience in a healthcare setting, or equivalent security experience outside of heathcare, orlaw enforcement, required
* 6 years security related experience in a healthcare setting or law enforcement, preferred
* HS GED Required
* BLS from the American Heart Association required within 90 days of hire
* Valid Driver’s License required
* Essentials of Aggression Management in Healthcare certification required within 6 months of hire
* Certification required within 2 years of hire
Physical Requirements-Medium Work – (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
* 7a-7p Sat, Sun, Mon. *
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Don’t forget to check out our benefits!
The pay for this position starts between
* $19.28 – $24.83 *
per hour and may vary depending on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. Don’t forget to consider our Exceptional Benefits Package when considering total compensation for this position. Our Benefits may includes the following for eligible associates/positions:
* 401K Matching
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Holiday Pay
* Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident and Permanent Life insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Shift Differentials
* Employee Wellness Resources
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Associate Discounts for phone, cell phone plans, auto insurance, home insurance, auto buying & insurance, and much more…
* Spouse & Child Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance Coverage Options
* Adoption Assistance
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsEf42%2faypxxzgp