Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Operate switchboard, overhead speaker, and radio communication for the hospital in order to provide routine information and direct calls to appropriate areas. Apply notifications for emergency codes. Register patients to assist Registration Team or in absence of.
What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* Previous switchboard and radio communication experience, preferable in hopsital or similar setting or minimum of six months experience required.
* Basic computer skills.
* Ability to set up process for specialized calls.
* Job requires person to sit 80% of the day.
* Requires physical effort with lightweight equipment, materials, and supplies but for less than half the day.
* Machine, instrument or computer work requires close visual attention about 50% of the time.
* HS Diploma/GED preferred
Physical Requirements-Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Don’t forget to check out our benefits!
The pay for this position starts at
* $14.89 – $19.20 *
per hour and may vary depending on experience. Our Exceptional Benefits Package includes the following benefits for eligible associates/positions:
* 401K Matching
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Holiday Pay
* Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, and additional Life insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Shift Differentials
* Employee Wellness Resources
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Associate Discounts
* Spouse & Child Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance Coverage Options
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?39e3RcFOq6aVGzCYUXyKsQd