Pay: $35.12 per hour, not negotiable
CEMEX USA is a dynamic organization that provides outstanding development opportunities for employees, because we recognize that our people are our greatest asset. CEMEX in the US employs approximately 8,500 people working in more than 25 states. Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our employees. We offer a competitive benefits package and a comprehensive wellness program to help keep our employees and their families healthy and well.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT USED:
Wiring and diagrams, drawings, electrical and electronic tools to include a digital multi-meter, gauges, calibrating and testing equipment, hand tools, drill press, grinder, bench lathe, P.L.C.’s, electric power drill, pipe cutters, power hack saw, pipe threading machine, wire stripper, shovel, broom, acetylene torch, soldering iron, forklift, safety devices, personal computer, precision instruments, jib hoist, control boards, burning equipment etc.
DUTIES: Including but not limited to
- Inspects, repairs, replace, install, adjust, and maintain all electrical equipment, gauges, and instruments.
- Works from blueprints and sketches as necessary.
- Troubleshoots electrical and instrumentation problems
- Power distribution up to 4160.
- Inspects mill equipment for defects, such as misalignment, wear, insufficient lubrication, etc.
- Dismantles, cleans, repairs, replaces, installs, maintains, assembles all electrical and instrument equipment.
- Works closely with the Maintenance and Shipping department employees
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Power distribution experience or understanding.
- Programmable logic control and digital drive experience.
- 3 years of plant experience or 5 years of electrical maintenance experience or an associate’s degree or equivalent in electrical maintenance or electronics if hired from the outside.
- Ability to read sketches and blueprints.
- Ability to climb, lift and carry weight up 50 pounds, and crawl as needed. Perform all the essential job functions.
*Also seeking experienced Industrial Maintenance (Maintenance General)
TO APPLY: Use the link in this posting to go to the Cemex Careers Page where you can complete the application process and upload your resume for consideration. Search Colorado for all positions.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Kg361CnmnnqeLZpOsKlyVAt