Training And Development Specialist
The Training & Development Team is looking to add a positive, organized, and outgoing Training and Development Specialist to our growing team. The Training and Development Specialist supports new employees of various roles during their first several months within the company through a variety of virtual training activities as part of a nationwide training program. The ideal candidate will have recruiting or training experience and work well in a fast-paced environment. We are willing to consider remote candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications.
We are certified as a Great Place to Work and we value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable and positive attitude!
What We Offer:
- Remote working opportunities
- Unparalleled company culture
- Dedicated training program for all new hires
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Facilitate training for CareerStaff Unlimited employees, while providing quality and timely training feedback.
- Assist in creating and updating training documents as necessary.
- Regulate recruiting best practices and ensure they are being used with our in-house ATS.
- Create training outlines and materials for a variety of growing training programs.
- Provide recruiting and sourcing support to all divisions as needed.
- Regularly audit recruitment emails and API email blasts to make sure the most up-to-date templates are posted.
- Obtain and analyze data to help reform and adjust the programs.
- Assist in managing quality assurance across each brand.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required if experience is relatable
- 2+ years of professional experience in recruiting, credentialing, staffing, or training
- Ability to establish and achieve goals, prioritize, and multitask
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?q0WEKjQAw2xNHizQg8HXGQt