Sapp Bros., a growing chain of travel centers, is looking for experienced Managers to join our restaurant operations / management team. At Sapp Bros, our mission is to treat every customer as “our guest” by providing a clean environment, quality products, and a commitment to excellent service. Our management team ensures that we achieve this mission every day.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will use your experience in leading a team of Shift Managers, Supervisors, and team members to ensure that we exceed our customers’ expectations. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your restaurant operations / management career with a growing company, and you meet our qualifications, we want to talk to you!
As a Restaurant Manager, you will work in the highest position in the restaurant. You will be responsible for the results of the business, which includes the financials, the moral of the employees and guests, and how well the parts of the operation work together.
Additional responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager include:
* Greeting and taking care of guests and ensuring that team members are professional and courteous to everyone, even during peak rush periods
* Resolving each individual situation differently and accordingly by acknowledging the issue, apologizing for it, and acting promptly to resolve it to the guest’s complete satisfaction
* Assisting employees with their service in keeping the dining room clean, seeing to guests’ needs, and cashing out guests when possible
* Treating all employees professionally and with respect
* Monitoring the kitchen for cleanliness, ticket times, and health and safety practices
* Assisting cooks when needed
* Showing employees and guests that you care and encouraging employees to build rapport with both guests and employees alike
* Asking for feedback and giving feedback to employees
* Turning in required paperwork on time whether it is weekly numbers, monthly numbers, hiring paperwork, or government paperwork
* Ensuring that you are being fair with your employees and using you employee handbook as a resource to back you up with when making difficult decisions
* Following all procedures and guidelines set forth by Sapp Bros., Inc.
* Following all cash procedures for accurate and secure procedures
Successful candidates will be expected to understand that they will be role models for Direct Reports and Retail General Associates; therefore, they will need to work within the guidelines that are expected from our staff.
Additional requirements of the Restaurant Manager include:
* Experience in a leadership role in a management position
* Restaurant operations experience, preferred
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
We at Sapp Bros are proud of our hard work ethic and family culture. We set the bar very high with our expectations, but we reward those who achieve our expectations with a percentage of profit directly from their department. Sapp Bros is a place where everyone works hard to be the very best by being the friendliest and cleanest travel center chain in the United States. We offer many nationwide opportunities for career advancement for managers who can lead a team of people that consistently deliver “Wow” service.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
* Two Health Insurance options
* Dental with vision discount
* Life insurance
* Prescription plan
* Profit sharing
* Paid vacation program
* Holiday pay
* Education assistance program
* Payroll direct deposit
* Gasoline and diesel discount of .10 per gallon
* Store and restaurant discount of 10%
* Career Advancement-We promote from within!