At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story–and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
Process mortgage loans efficiently and accurately. Create and maintain positive relationships with customers and all key business partners. Work in a continuous improvement environment where better practices are shared and regular problem sessions take place.
1. Provide quality customer service by delivering prompt and accurate information.
2. Process mortgage loans to meet or exceed defined standards, productivity and accuracy. Included in this is ordering various services for the loan, including homeowners insurance, title insurance, appraisal, verifications of employment, and credit supplements. You’ll also work with the income, asset, and credit documents associated with the file and ensure that the documentation that the underwriter needs is obtained.
3. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships with business partners including the sales team, credit team, and compliance team.
4. Demonstrate advocacy through organizational attributes- including adaptability, collaboration, initiative, and accountability.
5. Understand and comply with the banks BSA/AML Program.
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Previous customer facing experience
3. Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and telephone
4. Ability to work in a team environment
5. Demonstrated effective time management skills
6. Previous working experience in role/functions requiring high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
7. Ability to meet or exceed deadlines
8. Must have prior Mortgage Processing experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ Self-Print Poster
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ GINA Supplement