At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story–and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
Process daily required disclosures for mortgage applications submitted into operations and build a complete and accurate closing package to be delivered to the customer for signatures.
Must have current knowledge of RESPA and TILA guideline.s
Must have experience preparing mortgage closing documents for Conventional, VA and FHA loan programs.
Process initial disclosures for mortgage applications in accordance with regulatory guidelines
* Prepare Loan Estimate with fees validated by Loan Officer and add additional fees if necessary
* Deliver Loan Estimate via method chosen by customer within regulatory guidelines
* Process re-disclosure packages as needed
Provide quality customer service by delivering prompt and accurate information
* Research and follow up on outstanding issues and/or requests, to the satisfaction of the customer.
* Work with Loan Originators with any discrepancies with fee’s or to resolve issues that affect the file moving forward.
Process closing disclosures, to include the Initial CD (if within 8 days of closing date) and the Final CD in accordance with regulatory guidelines
* Validate fees as services ordered are received
* Build escrow’s with accurate fees and due dates
* Prepare and deliver Initial Closing Disclosure, if appraisal not yet received within 8 days of closing
* Prepare and deliver Final Closing Disclosure and collaborate with settlement agent for final closing figures
* Calculate and send wires with accuracy
* Review any funding documents required (At Closing Conditions) and authorize loan to be funded by settlement agent
* Deliver to Post Closing and Servicing
Understand and comply with the banks BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
* Bank’s Customer Identification Program
* Customer Due Diligence Policy
* Identifying, monitoring, and reporting suspicious activity
* Complete BSA/AML training within set due date
* Comply with all Privacy Policies
* Respect and honor the confidentiality of our customers
Demonstrate organizational advocacy through attributes, positive teamwork, trust and mutual respect for customers and employees
* Seek opportunities and drive development within assigned role.
Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable.
* Complete all compliance training within specified due date
* Report all compliance violations in accordance with the steps defined in the FNBO Compliance Accountability Program.
Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
* Respond to internal and external customer inquiries in professional, positive and friendly manner.
* Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues.
* Complete special projects as assigned within allotted time frames.
* Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job assigned.