At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story–and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
The Lead Developer, Technology is responsible for collaborating with the Delivery team to ensure the solutions developed will deliver value and improve the quality of the software. This includes partnering with the Systems Analyst and Testers on the Delivery team to define tasks and provide final estimates for User Stories. The Developers are responsible for attending and participating in all Scrum ceremonies.
* Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
* Lead in the development of front-end application standards with a focus on re-usability and security.
* Serve as a technical mentor for peers, guiding developers to apply software patterns and principals.
* Partner with Enterprise Architecture to apply/define architecture principals for current and future stacks
* Design client-side and server-side architecture
* Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
* Design and implement effective APIs
* Test software, both manual and automated, to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
* Troubleshoot and debug software
* Create security and data protection settings
* 3-5 years’ experience with multiple back-end languages (e.g. Java, Python, Ruby, .NET)
* 3-5 years’ experience with designing and implementing REST APIs (working knowledge of OpenAPI Spec/Swagger); working knowledge of SOAP APIs
* Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer) and web servers (e.g. Apache, nginx)
* Experience with software design principles as well as UI prototype design
* Working knowledge of Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development
* Ability to write quality unit, functional and automated tests
* Experience with Git as a version control system, in conjunction with solutions such as Bitbucket, GitHub or GitLab
* Knowledge of Gradle, Apache Maven, Apache ANT is desirable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ Self-Print Poster
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ GINA Supplement