At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story–and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
The Intern role is accountable to develop core skills and working knowledge of FNBO business practices and operations through educational sessions, straightforward projects, and other duties requested by the manager.
SUMMER 2021 INTERNSHIP
* Responsible for assisting with audit testing in support of the audit plan while gaining experience in internal audit methodology, risk management and the banking industry.
* Participate in corporate internship program activities such as educational workshops, social events, and community outreach.
Duties may include
* Attend and participate in required internship educational sessions to develop and enhance core skills, industry knowledge, and key system and process understanding (as available)
* Participate and/or lead the completion of assigned short-term projects, as requested by manager
* Work with manager to develop, implement and complete a development plan, intended to identify educational opportunities in the organization aligned with interests
* Enrolled college student (undergraduate or graduate) working towards college degree in Business, Information Technology, or MIS. Recent college graduates with similar degrees are also considered
* Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher after sophomore year
* Possess leadership skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to multitask and adapt to a professional environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ Self-Print Poster
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ GINA Supplement