Express Employment Professionals in Center City Philadelphia is helping a valued client in their search for a Director of Financial Operations.
Pay Range: $110,000.00 – $120,000.00 Year.
· In collaboration with the ED and DOO ensures compliance with Federal/HRSA, State, Local, HRSA and other grant requirements relative to third party billing, collections and program funded services
· Maintains current knowledge regarding today’s healthcare environment, managed care organizations, behavioral health and, federal health services programs.
· Establishes and maintains accounting/billing policies and procedures in accordance with GAAP and other governmental regulations.
· Monitors, develops, and communicates fiscal policies and procedures including that of the Billing software and GL sub-ledgers.
· Responsible for the production and dissemination of Regular Financial reporting
· Leads Continuous Quality Improvement initiatives, analysis and reporting related to the fiscal operations of the Network.
· Evaluates the financial effectiveness of current operations and planning and long-term investment decisions.
· Leads fiscal management at all levels to understand the capital investment decision process, acquisition of new facilities and equipment (fixed assets), implementation of strategic plans, and individual roles in a the FPCN’s financial future.
· Supplies necessary financial data to support FPCN network-wide operations.
· Oversees in conjunction with ED, the organization’s working capital management including assets such as cash, marketable securities, receivables, and inventories ensuring operational effectiveness to reduce costs.
· Responsible for strategic negotiation of managed care and other contracts.
· Facilitates the obtaining of signatures on all contracts and monitors contracts while monitoring necessary updates needed for managed care organizations and third-party payers
· Assesses and monitors all financial transactions that take place to support the FPCN business operations and control of financial risks.
· Coordinates all internal and external audit activities.
· Develops and implements departmental objectives, goals, and key performance indicators (KPI’s) ensures that these are met within the established timeframes.
· Monitor, assess and minimize the risk for fraud, waste and abuse by routinely examining and reviewing processes for monitoring ongoing Fiscal Operations P&P.
· Collaborates with senior leadership to make financing decisions,
· Communicates to Executive leadership, FPCN Board and financial partners the financial health of the Network
· Bachelor’s Degree -Major: Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or Master’s required
· Five to seven years of fiscal management experience, preferably in Primary medical care
· Experience with health care billing and revenue cycle. Five or more years of related work experience in a healthcare organization.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RzVBsu2CNtalsz%2fmRL396Aa