Marketing Executive Assistant – Healthcare Technology Innovation Firm – $50-60K + Bonus
Our client, a respected and fast-growing professional services and investment firm specializing in healthcare technology, is seeking a Jr. Executive Assistant with a marketing focus to join their dynamic and collaborative team! The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience, a can-do & bubbly personality and be extremely detail-oriented.
If you love both administrative support and are interested in marketing, this is a great opportunity to work for a company with an employee-centric culture, top benefits plan and where innovation is encouraged. The employees are currently working remotely, but will go back to the West Village based office once it is deemed safe.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (English degree a plus)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, take initiative
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Extensive experience in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An outgoing personality and a positive thinker
- Calendar management using Google for 3 down-to-earth executives, who all have a great sense of humor
- Booking travel (domestic and international)
- Scanning documents and managing email
- Submitting expense reports
- Marketing ad hoc projects
- And more!
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
You can use to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cv44x0PdnXcAt%2bMWFZ8BSwu